As a South Buffalo Porchfest host, you agree to host a local musician and/or band on your porch on Saturday, June 25th, between 12:00pm and 5:00 pm. The cut-off date for registration will be May 21st and Band assignments will be made in early June after registration has ended. An email will be sent once assignments are made.
While we will try to accommodate those who wish to host a band, we cannot guarantee that everyone will be able to host. Much of this will be determined by the number of bands that sign up.
The festival will assign the actual set time. This is a necessary, as it allows us to avoid conflicts with other nearby porches and bands.
Host responsibilities include:
- Having the permission of the homeowner.
- Assisting musicians/bands with setup on your porch.
- Remaining available for the duration of your host time.
- Encouraging participants stay on lawns/driveways and out of the street.
- Participating rain or shine.
- Notifying your neighbors of your participation in the event.
- While it is not required, some porch hosts put put a tip jar for the band
Please use the comment box to let us know if you already have an interested musician or band! If you have a musician already lined up, they will also have to fill out a band form.
If you have any questions, please email: SBPorchfest@gmail.com